The 1200P Series Globe Control Valve is designed to exceed the expectations of hydrocarbon and similar industry applications.
The hallmarks of the 1200P design are its high flow capacity, durable shut-off and low emission performance. The 1200P Series also uses NACE conforming material options to provide reduced overall dimensions and weights for increased valve performance.
The unique static balance seal with camped seat, minimised use of shims / gaskets. Along with robust cage guiding ensures ruggedness and durability.
Standardised components and interchangeability and interchangeability across sizes, ratings and trim options enable less inventory and spares, paving the way for stock holding and shorter lead times. The 1200P series is designed for ease in manufacturing, assembly, operation, and maintenance.
- Smooth profile cast globe and angle body construction
- Quick-change trim as standard
- Micro spline, contoured, 1CC and 2CC trim options
- Robust parts for trouble free service and low maintenance costs
- Inherently characterised trims available in linear, bi-linear or equal percentage
- Substantial guiding
- Wide choice of packing systems including low fugitive emission designs
- Integral plug system construction option
- Both balanced and unbalanced trim designs with soft seat insert options
- Top-entry servicing with easily maintained trim sets
- Reduced inspection and maintenance costs
- Trims are easily installed
- High flow capacity and control rangeability
- Reliable leakage performance. Bubble tight shut off available
- High interchangeability between sizes and other products
- Low weight
- Manufactured to ISO 29001 certification and compliant with PED requirements
- Low actuating forces required with balanced trim styles
To find out more about the 1200P Series Control Valve, download the brochure via the downloads box on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Control Valve based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.