The Severn 1000 Series Severe Service Control Valve benefits from more than five decades of experience in providing cost effective and easily maintained valves for applications found through the applications of Power and Oil and Gas Industries.
The simple design provides rugged reliability and is based upon a cast top entry style body in a range of material options. The 1000 Series Control Valve is available with a screwed seat through to advanced multi-stage trim options.
- Smooth profile cast globe body construction
- Wide range of trim options available
- Robust part for trouble free service and low cost of ownership
- Valve body proportioned to withstand high pipe stresses without distortion
- Inherently characterised trims available in linear, equal percentage or semi-throttle
- Both balanced and unbalanced trim designs available with soft seat or hardened insert option
- Top-entry servicing with immediate access to plug and seat
- Reduced inspection and maintenance costs
- Trims compact and easy to install
- Excellent flow capacity and control rangeability
- Reduces potential erosion and noise problems
- Reliable leakage performance, bubble tight shut off available
- Low actuating forces required with balanced trim styles
To find out more about the 1000 Series Control Valve, download the brochure via the downloads box on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Control Valve based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.