The 1200 Series Globe Control Valve is designed to exceed the expectations of Hydrocarbon and similar industry applications. Higher flow capacity, durable shut-off, low emission, NACE conforming material options, reduced overall dimension and weight are the hallmarks of this design.
The static balance seal with clamped seal, minimised use of shims / gaskets along with robust cage guiding ensures ruggedness and durability.
Standardised components and interchangeability across sizes, ratings and trim options enable less inventory and spares, paving way for stock holding and shorter lead times. The product is designed for ease in manufacturing, assembly, operation, and maintenance.
- Smooth profile cast globe and angle body construction
- Quick-change trim as standard
- Micro spline, contoured, 1CC and 2CC trim options
- Robust parts for trouble free service and low maintenance costs
- Inherently characterised trims available in linear, bi-linear or equal percentage
- Substantial guiding
- Wide choice of packing systems including low fugitive emission designs
- Integral plug system construction option
- Both balanced and unbalanced trim designs with soft seat insert options
- Top-entry servicing with easily maintained trim sets
- Reduced inspection and maintenance costs
- Trims are easily installed
- High flow capacity and control rangeability
- Reliable leakage performance. Bubble tight shut off available
- High interchangeability between sizes and other products
- Low weight
- Manufactured to ISO 29001 certification and compliant with PED requirements
- Low actuating forces required with balanced trim styles
To find out more about the 1200 Series Control valve, download the brochure via the downloads section on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Control Valve based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.