The Severn 3000 Series Control Valve was initially developed over five decades specifically for installation in cryogenic cold boxes. As such, the 3000 Series now benefits from extensive experience in providing cost effective and easily maintained valves in an industry which makes stringent demands upon its suppliers.
Construction materials of the body are generally aluminium or stainless steel to suit adjoining pipework, while the fully machined flow path minimises particle pick up and ensures a degree of cleanliness necessary for the industrial gas market.
- Smooth profile barstock globe, angle, and three-way body construction
- Extension & body lengths to suit installation
- Cold box flange adjustable or welded
- Clamped or screwed in seat standard, cage trim options
- Large choice of trim sizes available with low noise and anti-cavitation options
- Robust parts for trouble free service and low cost of ownership
- Inherently characterised trims available in linear, equal percentage or semi-throttle
- Cleaned and degreased for Oxygen service as required
- Soft seat insert option for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Various options of weld end and flanged connections
- Top-entry service with direct access to plug and seat reducing inspection and maintenance costs
- Extensive trim selection
- Excellent flow capacity and control rangeability
- Reliable leakage performance, bubble tight shut off available
- High interchangeability between sizes and other products
- X-ray option available on all welds
To find out more about the 3000 Series Control Valve, download the brochure via the downloads box on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Control Valve based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.