The OCT Triple Offset Butterfly valve offers cutting edge Butterfly control technology.
Incorporating over 60 years of Engineering Excellence and experience in Butterfly Control engineering and application, Severn can offer an industry leading and patented engineering technology solution for your Butterfly valve requirements. Incorporating Severn’s Repair Intelligence capabilities which involves providing real market feedback from extensive in-depth analysis from failed valves.
Severn have designed each facet of this valve to provide the most accurate, reliable, and robust service capability possible to help you achieve your core remit of safe operations and minimum downtime.
The 8500 OCT Triple Offset Butterfly valve is also firesafe tested and certified to API 6FA, ISO10497 and API 607 (#150 and #300)
- Patented OCT sealing technology designed from the outset to provide the ultimate in cutting edge Butterfly Control valve technology
- Seal options include hybrid, solid and laminate sealing technology
- Both gland and blank end graphite seals are fully isolated from contact with line media.
- Internal and external anti-blowout protection as standard.
- Torque seated design ensures consistent sealing performance
- Seat leakage class up to ANSI/FCI 70.2. Class IV to VI, API598 Zero.
- The quarter turn design ensures ease of actuation for both control and on/off duties.
Standard face to face dimensions to API 609/ISO 5752 and B16.10 with non-standard dimensions available on request.
- Valve size range – 80mm (3”) – 600mm (24”) with larger sizes up to 72” on request
- Body pressure ratings #150 and #300, higher ratings on request
- Design temperature: -47 to 230°C
- Manufactured in aluminium bronze, duplex, super duplex, and titanium
- Torque energised seal for low and high pressures
- Self-compensating design for wear and temperature
- No internal bolting, eliminating the risk of fasteners loosening due to vibration
- Disc supplied hard faced as standard for improved abrasion resistance
- Available with a range of low noise and anti-cavitation trims
- Body mounted seal to reduce wear from line media
- Fully in-field serviceable
- Reliable performance
- Bubble tight shut-off available
To find out more about the 8500 OCT Triple Offset Butterfly Valve, download the brochure via the downloads box on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Control Valve based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.