Designed for fitting onto a wide range of Control valves, louvres or dampers, these high power actuating units are for use in on/off, or modulating service with increased thrust capacity compared to diaphragm actuators.
Available as either a single acting or double acting unit. The design is field reversible and utilises a wide range of springs to provide positive fail action. Positioners are normally yoke mounted and of the double-acting type providing air to both sides of the piston and giving a robust and precise unit that is resistant to load fluctuations.
- High thrust capability, capable of using air supplies up to 150psig (10bar)
- Multi-size options with long stroke capability
- Robust components for trouble-free, low-cost ownership
- Positive spring air fail action, which is not field reversible
- Lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- Rotary options available
- High degree of stem positioning accuracy
- Cylinder design has lower air consumption than a comparable diaphragm actuator
- Highly stable providing inherent stiffness over full stroke
- Highly responsive with minimum latency on movement or positioning
- High resolution of stem positioning for up to 12in strokes as standard with longer strokes available
- Adjustable actuating forces to suit different applications
- Rigorous in-field testing
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 certification
To find out more about the P-Series Actuator, download the brochure via the downloads box on the right hand side or view the interactive version below.
If you have a Actuator based enquiry, you can contact the Severn team by completing the enquiry form located here.