Use Of Remote Inspection Technology Gains MomentumPosted: 22 June 2021
Remote inspection technology gains momentum.
Adoption of Severn Oculi, our connected system for the remote inspection of valves, is going from strength to strength. As well as assessing valve condition in the field, the digital system can be used to facilitate remote witness testing.
Severn Glocon Abu Dhabi recently conducted a full pressure, seat leakage and functional test on a 2- 9/16 API 10,000 globe control valve for ADNOC, with the process witnessed virtually by the client team. Various work scopes have been witness-tested in this way in recent weeks to demonstrate the technology to our clients.
The SVS team has also been holding internal video conferences to introduce the technology and its benefits to the wider Group. If you would like to participate in a future demonstration, please contact email@example.com.
With the global pandemic response still restricting movements and international travel, remote inspection technology gains momentum as Severn Oculi is proving to be a valuable tool. It’s set to deliver a good return on investment, improving cost efficiency for Severn and our customers alike.
Severn manufactures and supports high quality valves for the energy industries. Its control, choke and small bore subsea valves are pre-eminent in the global market, underpinning the reliability and high performance of business-critical client infrastructure.
Severn’s global reach, technical prowess, and collaborative approach – all founded upon a heritage of British engineering excellence – help to assure production continuity for clients and reduce the prospect of costly downtime.
Its understanding of the life-cycle of assets positions Severn to offer end-to-end engineering solutions, enabling clients to meet their core imperatives: safe operations and minimum downtime.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 8 September 2021 Compressor anti-surge control valves for FPSO North Sea Client delivered three days ahead of schedule
- Posted: 4 August 2021 Mars Valve UK Secures 10 Year Agreement With Mars Taiwan
- Posted: 2 July 2021 Severn Celebrates 21 Years in Aberdeen
- Posted: 23 June 2021 Severn and ValvTechnologies form strategic partnership to create new global force in the severe-service valve market
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Severn Unival Makes Ice-Road Deadline
- Posted: 22 June 2021 20 Years With Shell