Use Of Remote Inspection Technology Gains MomentumPosted: 22 June 2021
Adoption of Severn Oculi, our connected system for the remote inspection of valves, is going from strength to strength. As well as assessing valve condition in the field, the digital system can be used to facilitate remote witness testing.
Severn Glocon Abu Dhabi recently conducted a full pressure, seat leakage and functional test on a 2- 9/16 API 10,000 globe control valve for ADNOC, with the process witnessed virtually by the client team. Various work scopes have been witness-tested in this way in recent weeks to demonstrate the technology to our clients.
The SVS team has also been holding internal video conferences to introduce the technology and its benefits to the wider Group. If you would like to participate in a future demonstration, please contact email@example.com.
With the global pandemic response still restricting movements and international travel, Severn Oculi is proving to be a valuable tool. It’s set to deliver a good return on investment, improving cost efficiency for Severn and our customers alike.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 2 July 2021 Sever Celebrates 21 Years in Aberdeen
- Posted: 23 June 2021 Severn and ValvTechnologies form strategic partnership to create new global force in the severe-service valve market
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Severn Unival Makes Ice-Road Deadline
- Posted: 22 June 2021 20 Years With Shell
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Recognition From BP
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Bentley’s New Valve Design Deployed Subsea