20 Years With ShellPosted: 22 June 2021
Severn celebrating 20 years with Shell.
Back in 2000 Severn Unival secured a valve management contract for Shell’s North Sea platforms. Each time the contract has come up for renewal we have retained the business. The contract was recently renewed again, marking 20 years of working together. The strength and duration of this customer relationship are testament to the high level of service and technical expertise we bring and is a major factor in Severn celebrating 20 years with Shell.
Severn manufactures and supports high quality valves for the energy industries. Its control, choke and small bore subsea valves are pre-eminent in the global market, underpinning the reliability and high performance of business-critical client infrastructure.
Severn’s global reach, technical prowess, and collaborative approach – all founded upon a heritage of British engineering excellence – help to assure production continuity for clients and reduce the prospect of costly downtime.
Its understanding of the life-cycle of assets positions Severn to offer end-to-end engineering solutions, enabling clients to meet their core imperatives: safe operations and minimum downtime.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 8 September 2021 Compressor anti-surge control valves for FPSO North Sea Client delivered three days ahead of schedule
- Posted: 4 August 2021 Mars Valve UK Secures 10 Year Agreement With Mars Taiwan
- Posted: 2 July 2021 Severn Celebrates 21 Years in Aberdeen
- Posted: 23 June 2021 Severn and ValvTechnologies form strategic partnership to create new global force in the severe-service valve market
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Severn Unival Makes Ice-Road Deadline
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Recognition From BP