20 Years With ShellPosted: 22 June 2021
Severn celebrating 20 years with Shell.
Back in 2000 Severn Unival secured a valve management contract for Shell’s North Sea platforms. Each time the contract has come up for renewal we have retained the business. The contract was recently renewed again, marking 20 years of working together. The strength and duration of this customer relationship are testament to the high level of service and technical expertise we bring and is a major factor in Severn celebrating 20 years with Shell.
Severn manufactures and supports high quality valves for the energy industries. Its control, choke and small bore subsea valves are pre-eminent in the global market, underpinning the reliability and high performance of business-critical client infrastructure.
Severn’s global reach, technical prowess, and collaborative approach – all founded upon a heritage of British engineering excellence – help to assure production continuity for clients and reduce the prospect of costly downtime.
Its understanding of the life-cycle of assets positions Severn to offer end-to-end engineering solutions, enabling clients to meet their core imperatives: safe operations and minimum downtime.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 7 September 2022 Severn Go Digital For ADIPEC
- Posted: 18 August 2022 Severn Solve Severe Service Water Injection Issues with High Performance Flow Control Valve
- Posted: 10 May 2022 Hydrogen: The Way Of The Future
- Posted: 21 April 2022 LB Bentley, Engineering Specialist, Wins Queen’s Award
- Posted: 16 February 2022 Triple Offset Valve OCT® Technology
- Posted: 1 February 2022 Fugitive Emissions – Meeting the Challenge of Emission Control