Severn Unival Makes Ice-Road DeadlinePosted: 22 June 2021
An ice-road waits for no one, so Brighouse engineers had their work cut out ensuring six butterfly valves were ready to reach a north Russian LNG plant before the spring melt.
The order comprised four 20” ASME 300 and two 16” ASME 900 double flanged short pattern triple offset butterfly valves.
The Brighouse team designed, manufactured, assembled and tested the valves in-house, comfortably shipping them by the mid-March deadline.
Manufactured in CF8M with electric actuators, these control valves surpassed the customer’s Class IV leakage requirement, achieving the more challenging ‘Class VI or better’ standard.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 2 July 2021 Sever Celebrates 21 Years in Aberdeen
- Posted: 23 June 2021 Severn and ValvTechnologies form strategic partnership to create new global force in the severe-service valve market
- Posted: 22 June 2021 20 Years With Shell
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Recognition From BP
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Bentley’s New Valve Design Deployed Subsea
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Use Of Remote Inspection Technology Gains Momentum