Severn Glocon UK Valves LimitedPosted: 12 December 2022
It is a very exciting time at Severn, since we launched our new brand to create a strong, consistent identity for the business, we have been working to align our systems and processes within our manufacturing sites.
Following a review of the Severn Group companies operating in the UK, we have decided to simplify this structure and operations. Therefore, from 1st January 2023, Severn Unival Limited and Severn Glocon (Aberdeen) Limited will operate under the name of Severn Glocon UK Valves Limited.
In practical terms this means all the business and assets will now use the Severn Glocon UK Valves Limited name. Day-to-day management, operations and business contacts will remain the same. However, some contracts or purchase orders will require formal assignment, we will notify you in due course, if this is the case. We will contact you again shortly to let you know about changes to be made to our bank accounts.
For your records, the official details are Severn Glocon UK Valves Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, under number 12329544, and with its registered office address at Heywoods Industrial Estate, Birds Royd Lane, Brighouse, HD6 1NA.
We have a dedicated project team in place to ensure a smooth transition. Please see enclosed a list of key contacts who will assist you with any questions you may have.
We look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards,
General Enquiries –
- Bethan Abram (Group Director of Strategic Projects) – email@example.com
- Natalie Clarke (Group Communications Manager) – Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Smith (UK Contracts Manager – Brighouse & Gloucester) – email@example.com
- David Mason (Contracts Lead – Aberdeen) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Woodall (UK Financial Controller) – email@example.com
- Jonny Vickers (Procurement Lead – Brighouse) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Milne (Sales & Projects Lead – Aberdeen) – email@example.com
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 26 September 2023 Versatile Performance: How Severn’s OCT TOV Butterfly Valve Excels in Isolation and Control Applications
- Posted: 12 September 2023 Meet the Severn ADIPEC Team
- Posted: 23 August 2023 Severn to Showcase Innovative 8500 OCT Butterfly Valve at ADIPEC 2023
- Posted: 8 August 2023 Severn Manufacture 48” Butterfly Valve’s for Ground Flare Project
- Posted: 22 November 2022 Severn Exceeds Major Oil Company’s Expectations
- Posted: 19 October 2022 Severn Exhibit at Valve World 2022