Sever Celebrates 21 Years in AberdeenPosted: 2 July 2021
Advanced valve engineering capabilities underpin success in the gruelling offshore oil and gas environment of the North Sea.
Enhancing the performance of existing offshore platforms has been a priority for North Sea oil and gas operators over the past two decades. With production steadily declining, finding ways to improve efficiency has been critical.
During this time, Severn has played an important role supporting leading operators with valve management and maintenance services as well as highly-engineered valve products. Longstanding client relationships are a defining feature of Severn’s business.
In 2010, Severn opened a dedicated Aberdeen facility to work in tandem with its established plant operations based then in Huddersfield and now in Brighouse. At the time, the Aberdeen team focused on the supply of traded isolation valves for North Sea operators. Today, the team works in close alignment with Brighouse under the direction of MD David Brennan as Severn’s hub for North Sea valve supply, servicing, testing and management.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 23 June 2021 Severn and ValvTechnologies form strategic partnership to create new global force in the severe-service valve market
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Severn Unival Makes Ice-Road Deadline
- Posted: 22 June 2021 20 Years With Shell
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Recognition From BP
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Bentley’s New Valve Design Deployed Subsea
- Posted: 22 June 2021 Use Of Remote Inspection Technology Gains Momentum