Severn Group is pleased to announce Perttu Louhiluoto as our new Chief Executive OfficerPosted: 20 October 2021
Perttu joins Severn with over 30 years of international executive and leadership experience.
His expertise in implementing international growth strategies will be critical for Severn as we continue to develop our position as a global force in the valve and energy markets.
Together with Perttu’s leadership and Severn’s engineering excellence, we will achieve our global growth ambitions and expand our reach, product offering, and customer proposition.
‘Severn is a premier engineering business with severe service valve solutions that are pre-eminent in the global energy market. The ambition and drive I have witnessed in my short time here while meeting the various teams and people at our global sites leave me with every confidence that with the combined vision and support by Blue Water Energy, this journey will be one of immense growth and success’.
Severn manufactures and supports high quality valves for the energy industries. Its control, choke and small bore subsea valves are pre-eminent in the global market, underpinning the reliability and high performance of business-critical client infrastructure.
Severn’s global reach, technical prowess, and collaborative approach – all founded upon a heritage of British engineering excellence – help to assure production continuity for clients and reduce the prospect of costly downtime.
Its understanding of the life-cycle of assets positions Severn to offer end-to-end engineering solutions, enabling clients to meet their core imperatives: safe operations and minimum downtime.
More NewsAll News
- Posted: 22 January 2024 Meet the Severn IEW 24 Team
- Posted: 26 September 2023 Versatile Performance: How Severn’s OCT TOV Butterfly Valve Excels in Isolation and Control Applications
- Posted: 12 September 2023 Meet the Severn ADIPEC Team
- Posted: 23 August 2023 Severn to Showcase Innovative 8500 OCT Butterfly Valve at ADIPEC 2023
- Posted: 8 August 2023 Severn Manufacture 48” Butterfly Valve’s for Ground Flare Project
- Posted: 12 December 2022 Severn Glocon UK Valves Limited