Stores PersonPosted: 24 June 2022
Olympus Park Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 4NF, United Kingdom
Business Need / Purpose of Role:
This role will be to control all receipt, issues and maintain control of all stores related tasks safely.
- Responsible for stock control within the stores.
- Carry out receipt and issues for goods going into & out of the stores.
- Cutting of stock materials.
- Ensure that all goods are booked in accurately and transferred and kitted as required within defined timeframes.
- Maintain material traceability as stated in the Quality system.
- Perpetual inventory measurements and stock adjustments as required.
- Goods in visual inspection to ensure materials are free of defects or damage.
- Identification of stock shortages.
- Correctly kitting works order components and materials.
- Entering information into MRP system.
- Preparing documents as required in line with the company processes, including goods received notes, route cards and non-conformance reports.
- Using a FLT to unload deliveries and move stock.
- Operating overhead crane as required.
- Ensure excellent house-keeping standards are maintained throughout the stores area.
- Follow and where necessary suggest improvements.
- Packing and inspection when required (cross training can be provided).
- Responsible for the local compliance with the Integrated Management system (IMS).
Preform any other duties as reasonably necessary by the company.
Education and/or Experience:
At least 1 year stores experience is essential, ideally within a mechanical engineering environment. Must have FLT License and experience operating overhead crane.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV with a covering email letter to: email@example.com
More VacanciesAll Vacancies
- Posted: 24 June 2022 Buyer
- Posted: 15 June 2022 Brand Manager
- Posted: 25 February 2022 Director of ESG & Sustainability
- Posted: 24 June 2022 Design Engineer LB Bentley Division
- Posted: 27 May 2022 Executive Assistant
- Posted: 23 February 2022 Group MRO Area Sales Manager UK & Eire (Excluding Scotland)