Brand ManagerPosted: 15 June 2022
Heywoods Industrial Park, Birds Royd Lange, Brighouse, HD6 1NA, United Kingdom
Olympus Park Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 4NF, United Kingdom
Business Need / Purpose of Role:
The Brand Manager is responsible for elevating the company’s brand by development, delivery and implementing marketing strategies. Duties include providing marketing support and expertise to support our product development and sales strategy, communicating with company executives, sales, engineering, and marketing personnel. Completing research into industry trends and public perception and creating marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen the company’s brand identity.
As the ‘brand guardian’, the Brand Manager will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and will manage a portfolio of products. They will be responsible for creation and distribution of the necessary information to all areas of the business.
- Responsible for brand strategy, including brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short and long term.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives, including campaigns, events, and advertising activities.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Overseeing social media accounts and ensuring brand consistency.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Researching and analyzing customer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Collaborating with different teams such as Sales, Engineering, Creative, Legal, etc.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
- Supporting the Sales team to ensure they have the resources they require to achieve the sales targets.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree or equivalent brand or marketing qualifications
- Significant brand management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Creative thinking
- A passion for brand and marketing best practices in general
- Global marketing/brand experience
- Experienced in defining and creating (refreshing) a new brand
- Experience influencing and managing senior Stakeholders
- Experience managing and building relationships with agencies and partners
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams
- Experience in utilising insights to inform brand marketing strategy & direction
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV with a covering email letter to: email@example.com
More VacanciesAll Vacancies
- Posted: 24 June 2022 Buyer
- Posted: 25 February 2022 Director of ESG & Sustainability
- Posted: 24 June 2022 Design Engineer LB Bentley Division
- Posted: 27 May 2022 Executive Assistant
- Posted: 23 February 2022 Group MRO Area Sales Manager UK & Eire (Excluding Scotland)
- Posted: 15 June 2022 Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Engineer